Who we are.
Leap Analytix is an insight and optimization company focused on providing customer buying intelligence, through live conversation, to technology companies with complex sales cycles and high value, high risk solutions. Since 1995, our clients have realized significant growth in new account sales with the buyer intelligence we provide about their prospects and market.
We support a varied range of client needs in nearly every vertical market. When you work with Leap Analytix, you gain the versatility and industry experience that makes us the marketing arm of your business.
How we produce results.
We start with data.
Data that is clean, targeted to B2B technology sales prospects and contains not only demographic and contact information but insight into current technology landscape and a variety of key attributes to use in segmentation. Then we append services to merge, de-dup, and normalize the data with your internal data sources. Through inContext™, we bring in buyer intelligence attributes gained through direct conversation, adding insight and context for sales and relevant content for marketing communications. From this springboard of prospect intelligence, we launch campaign services for demand generation, and speech and data analytics to optimize agent performance for inside sales, customer call centers, and other communications that can influence and improve the customer experience. Our mission is to provide our clients with:
Data-driven Marketing Communications Strategy and Analytics
- Leap Analytix’s senior management has extensive consulting experience, knowledge of successful business models, and understanding of the best implementation practices.
- Our technology experience gives us the ability to analyze market opportunities and make consultative recommendations based upon the strategic goals of our client.
Repeatable Processes that Yield Strong Results
- Our lead management methodologies, focused on nurturing client relationships, haven been proven successful in world-leading organizations.
- Account management is based completely on client satisfaction.
- Our processes encompass industry-established best practices and proven principles of continuous improvement.
- We feature a unique focus on personalized dialog with key prospect stakeholders.
Buyer intelligence through professional Conversation Specialists
- Our team brings expertise in high-tech, complex sales and present an intimate understanding of technology products and all sales channels.
- Our conversation specialists are experienced in working with large organizations and penetrating layers of management to find the right decision-makers.
- Our recruitment process finds the very best sales and communications professionals and attracts them with a rewarding career.
- Staff training is conducted by program focus, solution areas, and industry, ensuring that our conversation specialists ask the right questions of the right people.
- Our compensation policy is performance-based for salaries and bonuses, incenting our team to provide you with world-class service.
Our leadership team
Jeffrey T. Drilling is a Principal and co-founder of Leap Analytix, LLC, a business intelligence company that specializes in B2B lead generation and marketing optimization services for technology companies. His mission for the company is to provide true customer intelligence and optimized marketing outreach in the complex selling environment of the technology vertical. Under his guidance, Channel Source Direct has matured from a strategic vision to an industry leader, driving successful sales results in numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Jeff has more than 15 years of solution selling experience, including work with companies such as Upgrade Corporation of America, Grant Thornton, and Interaccess Software. In each of these positions, he has been a leader in sales performance and results.
Glenn Kijewski is Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Leap Analytix. He brings over 30 years of experience with complex technology and software companies to the table. His career spans hardware and software servicing for financial, banking, accounting, software VARs, and ERP solutions and includes sales, marketing, and account management responsibilities.